October 10, 2010

Not Casual

Hello from Boston!

I've been in Boston for the past few days, visiting George and seeing the sights. I've never been to Boston before, so this was an exciting trip. I got to see a lot of historic stuff. Today we went to Harvard Square for Oktoberfest and to see Harvard by day (we ate dinner in Harvard Square a few nights ago. Very delish.) While we were there I saw the Widener Library! You had to have a Harvard ID to get in, so I wasn't able to stop in and see Matthew Battles (hey LIS 450!). It was pretty cool. History is everywhere in Boston, as well as lots of literary goodness. My guide book says that Boston is America's most literary town. I'm going to say, after three days, that is 100% accurate.

I will post a pic later, but yay libraries! Yay traveling and seeing other libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment